Thursday, December 30, 2010

Technology

I lost my phone =( RIP envy 2. We had a very long relationship and you were the best phone I have had to date.
Welcome my new Droid Incredible. Internet, touch screen, and expensive. But pretty in her new red silicone case. We are still trying to figure each other out, but becoming fast friends.
I guess I had to get one of these crazy phones sooner or later. How else am I going to keep up on facebook posts, my spam email, and lastest youtube videos? Good thing I can do it on the go now...consider me in the loop.  
This phone is going to cost me an extra $30.00 a month. I've only had the phone for two days, but I don't know if having the internet always with me is worth that dough. We'll find out.
Maybe I can blog from my phone......

No comments:

Post a Comment