Tuesday, December 28, 2010

unmotivated

I really have been meaning to do many different things that I have not gotten around to yet. 1. get a gym membership (I get home from work and throw on pj pants...then when I realize I should go check out a gym I've been thinking of..I'm already comfy and involved in doing something around the house) 2. apply for my LLMSW (i'm pretty overwhelmed by the requirements) 3. do more wedding planning (I think my over excertion to get everything done so fast the first couple months of being engaged burned me out. I have to get excited about it again....it would also help if HTB would get the addresses from his family and friends already).

Tomorrow one of my bridesmaids is coming over to help with the sending out of the Save the Date stuff. That will feel good to have those ready and out of the way. Wedding planning is a micromanagers worst nightmare.

So, here are things that might help me get motivated...
1. looking great in my wedding dress
2. feeling stress free about my licensure....and adding more credentials to my name!
3. "failing to plan is a plan to fail"....the more I get done for my wedding now the less stressful it will be when the date is closer

Motivation, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment