Monday, January 24, 2011

back on the bandwagon

I've completely fallen off. So here I am...running to catch up.
This week and last week I have spent in Lansing, MI for a work training. I forgot how much I have missed my alone time. Not that I don't miss HTB ... but I haven't had this much time to do my own thing in a year and a half. I am also a lot more productive when I don't have to worry about a clean house, or taking the dogs out, or if laundry is done.

Since the last time I have blogged....I have read one book, lost two pounds (well four...but then I gained two back), booked an officiant for the wedding and completed our guest list, and have saved ALL my reciepts this month so I can compare to my budget. I've also haven't bitten my nails in awhile!  I think thats pretty good, I'll consider it a successful month.

I might be going a little overboard with the wedding. I found out that I have been dreading wedding planning because I have been so bogged down with the financial stress. But...eff it...it's my day and I'm getting what I have always imagined my wedding day to include. Yep, high maintenance bridezilla right here.

So, hopefully I stay on the bandwagon for awhile now and keep this updated. Gotta keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment